CookiesCookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain websites. We employ cookies to improve the performance and user experience of our website. It is notable that cookies do not harm your device and we do not store cookies which personally identify information.
It is important to allow all strictly necessary cookies in order to shop from Sjcarparts.com, We also set cookies from carefully selected partners for remarketing purposes. By delivering these types of cookies, we can ensure that advertising is more relevant to you.
Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protect your privacy and safety when visiting or shopping from Sjcarparts.com
- see how you found our website and from which website you came from. This helps us knowing which of our online marketing channels is most effective. They also allow us rewarding some external websites for directing you to us;
- provide faster and more responsive website and it helps us to maintain high availability and quality of our page;
- allow you logging in in our website and filling in online forms.
We use Third Party Cookies:
Facebook - These cookies are related to Facebook and allow users to like us on Facebook via our integrated like button on our website and log in Sjcarparts.com via Facebook.
Google Analytics - These cookies enable the Google Analytics Software. This software provides us details about site visitors. This information includes browser usage, new or returning visitors, marketing activity effectiveness, time on site and much more. This software allows us to make sure that users are having the best possible shopping experience and our marketing efforts are relevant. All the data gathered is safely stored and can only be accessed by authorized individuals only.
personal data, collected on behalf of Internet Shop is administered by
SJ Part Slawomir Jeziorski, GB244321437, 2 Pinewood Square, CF624JR
Barry. Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing of data:
H88 S.A. in Poznan, 22 Franklin Roosevelt, 60-829 Poznań, registered with The National Court Register by the District Court in Poznań- Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Register of the National Court Register Department with number of KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168 – based on agreement number of 101/FH/05/2018, from 24/05/2018 (details here).
2. The purposes of collecting and processing personal data:
- Implementation of legal obligations of the company: accounting - data are transferred to the accounting firm, which uses them only to the legal settlements required by law.
- Store - Personal data provided during the order or registration in the SJ Car Parts online store will be used only for the purpose of order processing (shipping order, processing complaints and refunds) and issuing a VAT invoice (performance of the sales contract). Third parties will not have access to them and will not be used for commercial purposes without prior express consent.
- Newsletter - If you agree to the processing of data for other purposes, for example marketing and commercial communication, they will only be used to send e-mails from Sjcarparts.com. Other third parties will not have access to them.
- Opinions and comments - If you add a comment or opinion to a product in Sjcarparts.com, the data provided will not be used for marketing purposes. These data are stored on the server to manage and moderate comments. Other third parties will not have access to them.
- Contact form - If you send a message via the contact
form on the Sjcarparts.com website, the given data will not be used for
marketing purposes. These data are stored in the mailbox on
Futurehost.pl servers for the purposes of managing the mail and sending
an e-mail reply to your message. Third parties will not have access to
3. Address data will be forwarded to the following entities: (recipient of data)
companies providing courier and postal services in order to deliver the order;
entities providing accounting and IT services;
for banks when goods are returned.
4. Providing your personal data for marketing and commercial purposes is voluntary. You have the option of accessing your personal data, correcting them and requesting their removal at any time. To do this, contact us or manage the data in your account at https://sjcarparts.com. In the case of a newsletter, press the appropriate unsubscribe link from the list on your account at Sjcarparts.com.
5. If you are a citizen or live in one of the European Union countries, you have the right to file a complaint in regards of your personal data to the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
6. Data storage period: - Address data, first name, last name, e-mail address and all data which you voluntarily provided when creating an account in the shop are stored on the Futurehost.pl server until you delete your account or give us such an instruction via the contact form or it will expire 2 years after your last login. This data is stored to make it easier in the future for you to shop at Sjcarparts.com without having to re-create an account.
- Data obtained for marketing purposes (Newsletter) - are stored until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter list.
- Data obtained for accounting purposes (in order to create VAT invoices) are stored in accordance with British law for 5 years at the headquarters of Sj Parts.
7. Your personal data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties. All personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, which as from 25/05/2018 replaced the existing Data Protection Act 1998.